Zachary Scott is seeking candidates to join our office for our summer 2023 investment banking internship program in downtown Seattle. Zachary Scott interns undergo robust training, including financial statement forecasting and modeling, effective research techniques, and niche industry database and software program navigation.
Interns are teamed up with analysts and associates, who will serve as mentors throughout the program. Interns will be involved in support of all investment banking activities and will play a supporting role in the execution of a broad range of live transactions in a wide variety of industries. Zachary Scott offers interns the opportunity to work closely with team members of all seniority levels, engaging in social and educational events to further enhance professional development, and gaining the core skills and experience of future investment banking analysts. Many Zachary Scott interns earn return offers for full-time analyst roles upon graduation through their hard work and skill development.
- Perform industry, market, and company specific research from relevant sources
- Contribute to the preparation of marketing materials for financings, M&A, or strategic alternatives
- Generate analytical materials in support of client meetings
- Detailed financial and quantitative analysis
- Financial modeling and valuation analyses
- Preference for current junior majoring in Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or Engineering
- Completion of introductory finance and accounting courses
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in small groups and alone
- Strong quantitative, numerical, and analytical skills
- Please upload your resume and cover letter at ZacharyScott.com/Careers
- You will hear back from our recruiting representative within two weeks of application
- The interview process includes an initial phone screen and multiple rounds of virtual interviews
- Zachary Scott offers employees a hybrid, at-home/in-office work schedule. This role is not eligible for permanent virtual status. Interested candidates should live locally or plan to relocate to the Seattle, WA area upon hiring
- We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas
- Zachary Scott is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Zachary Scott is an independent middle market investment banking firm providing advisory for mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, and financings of privately-held businesses. Founded in 1991, our goal has been to be a trustworthy partner and advisor for privately-held business owners and managers to help them access capital sources and monetize the equity value they have created.